Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Bouquet Before it Began

Did I mention that I happened to catch this lovely bouquet at a friend’s wedding last summer?  I didn’t have to move a muscle.  It was literally volleyed right into my hands after a couple of clumsy hands franticly tried to catch it. I’m not trying to say that catching a bouquet means you’ll get married….I’m just sayin’ that it worked for me!  After I caught it, the photographer got a picture of me and the lucky guy who caught the garter.  I guess the idea is that we would somehow end up together.  After all, we were next in line for marriage.  I'm happy to say that the bouquet worked it's magic and but I never saw garter guy again.

 Fast forward to October. We’d gone on two dates before Carson left for a vacation in Hawaii with his dad. We hadn't even decided to make things official yet.  He even sent me this note in the sand with a little heart. *Sigh* Don’t you just love a guy who doesn’t play games? 
 How can you top your own name in the sand?  You can't.  But you CAN use the left over condiments in your refridgerator and write your own little hello.  Besides, what's more romantic than a chocolate greeting?                           

Carson in front of the Hawaii tabernacle

No comments:

Post a Comment